Cashewnuts, Walnuts, Almonds and Pistachios - 100gms. each (coarsely ground)
Milk - 1 glass
Sugar - 300 gms.
Khoya - 400 gms.
Black raisins - 50 gms.
Ghee or oil - 1 cup
Cardamoms - 2 (ground)
1. Heat the ghee and fry the khoya stirring all the time till it turns a light brown. Keep aside.
2. Boil the milk and add the sugar. Stir till the sugar dissolves.
3. Remove from heat and mix well with the khoya. Add the dryfruits , raisins and cardamom pwd. and mix well.
4. Spoon the mixture into a greased plate and smoothen with a flat spoon.
5. Cut into diamond shaped pieces and garnish with almonds and pistachios.