Flour - 2 cups
Milk - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Sesame seeds (til) - 2 tbsp.
Ghee - 4 tbsp.
Salt - 1/2 tsp.
Oil or Ghee for deep frying
1. Warm milk . Add ghee and sugar and stir till well dissolved.
2. Add this mixture to the flour and bind to a hard dough.
3. Add sesame seeds and knead well. Divide the dough into large balls.
4. Roll out on a board into thick rounds. Cut into small diamond shaped pieces.
(This can be done by cutting it horizontally into strips and then cut it across in a slanted fashion)
5. Deep fry in hot oil till light brown in color.