Milk - 1 1/2 litre
White Vinegar - 3 tbsp.
Sugar - 3 cups
Flour (Maida) 2 tbsp.
Crushed Green Cardamoms -1 tsp.
Pistachios - 10-12
1. Boil milk and cool it.
2. Add vinegar to the milk, slowly little by little and keep stirring.
3. Filter the mixture using a muslin cloth and squeeze out the water (whey).
4. Place the cheese (paneer) on a board and while still hot, knead it till no granules are left.
5. Repeat the process after adding the flour to it.
6. Make small balls from the mixture and flatten it.
7. Make thin sugar syrup. In a small bowl mix little flour with water and add this to the boiling sugar syrup.
8. Add crushed cardamoms to the syrup.
9. Add the rasmalais to the sugar syrup. Garnish with grated pistachios.